Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally up and running...well sort of.

Wow, we have finally made it into the blog world. 52 days, 900 diapers and 408 feedings later, here we are. Meet the Browns! Ceasar, Kim, Tristen, Felton and Magic. Notice I didn't add the number of sleepless nights? That's because it hasn't been that bad. Now, I am not saying it has been 8 hours of sleep a night with us waking up to birds chirping at our window, but regardless of what many would think, we have been able to catch some zzzzzz's. As I am writing this, Tristen is screaming and I keep hearing Ceasar's footsteps going into the nursery. So, I guess I gotta run. But, I just wanted to get something posted today so we could finally get this up and running. Ceasar and I will both be posting to this blog so we hope that you will continue to check back in on us. We may not be John and Kate + 8 but we are excited to share our experience of LIFE WITH THE BROWN TWINS...

5 comments:

The Morginskys said...

yeah for blogs!!! good to see recent pictures. you look so GOOD!!! and tan! and your babes are so big already...you got some good milk! :)

Valerie said...

Hey You Guys! The babies are gorgeous, we love the pictures! We really need to get the Le Twins and the Brown Twins together...Sam and Charlie would love to play with some kids their own ages instead of their sister's friends, ha! You look great Kim...I'll call you or you call me and we can compare notes. :-)

Your friend from the Fishbowl!

Val

Margarita said...

Awe! This is great. It was so good to see Tristen and Felton in person finally! You guys look like a happy family :) I'm excited that I'll be able to keep up with you guys while I'm away. Love you guys!

alfballer25 said...

I miss my babies & I bet they miss me (I mean us...can't leave out Kharis & Baby Cleve). They are getting so big; can't believe they'll be sittin up & stuff next time I see them. Isn't it time for a trip to Disney?

The Thrashers said...

Glad your blog is up and running! Looking forward to reading updates on the twins! Love the pictures!