Monday, August 25, 2008

smiles and drools

On August 23rd, Felton and Tristen turned 3 months old. I can't believe it has been 3 months since we surprisingly & quickly welcomed these babies into this world. Like any big milestone, 3 months only meant one thing...picture time! So, we bought the white outfits, packed up the car and headed to the portrait studio. We got some good pictures but can't reveal the best ones because they will be on their announcements that will FINALLY be mailed out in the upcoming weeks. I did want to post some of the funny ones though. Yes, Tristen is drooling and Felton looks scared. I guess its all part of the game. After we bought the cd and a few sheets of pictures, I told Ceasar that I wished we wouldn't have done the "diaper shots" (thankfully we did other ones too). I am just not a big fan of the diaper shots unless they are brand spanken new babies. He said "honey, lets not live in regret. We took these, they are cute and there will be plenty more pictures in the future". Why is he always right? It's so annoying. I don't stress about much, most say I am pretty laid back, but for those few times when I decide to 2nd guess myself or worry about the babies, Ceasar is right there to calm the situation down and make me realize that it's never really that serious. So, I am thankful for the cute pictures today and we were even told they were one of the best set of twins they had seen in a long time:)...well of course! We were such proud parents today. It was like their first day of school or something...

1 comment:

The Morginskys said...

cutie patutie! i love their sweet eyes...