Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Felton didn't even have to leave the house this morning to see the Doctor

As I was getting ready this morning, I placed Felton on one side of the playmat and Tristen on the other. I went into my bathroom to get something and came out to a pretty funny sight...my children playing Doctor. Felton had rolled all the way over to Tristen (he is like a tumbleweed these days) and he either placed his head on her lap or she grabbed it and placed it for him (I think it's safe to say it is probably the latter of two). I grabbed my camera and took these 2 pictures. Felton is such a good brother to take this kind of abuse from Tristen...
"Felton, stop moving, this is not going to hurt!"- Dr. Tristen

1 comment:

The Morginskys said...

they are getting cuter and cuter! isnt it ridiculous!