Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One big circle of YUCK

Whew. This has been one crazy/sick filled week. I definitely got my crash course in parenting this week. Let me give you the rundown of our 2nd week into 2009:

Wednesday- I wake up in the middle of the night, sick with the 24 hour stomach bug. I was SO sick! Ceasar stayed home to take care of Tristen & Felton b/c our new nanny didn't start until the following week.
Thursday- My dad came over to take care of Tristen & Felton b/c my mom came down with the 24 hour stomach bug too (what is going on???). I was still sick all day but started to recover at night. Felton starts getting sick with a bad cough and congestion. We take a trip to the doctor for Felton.
Friday- I am in recovery. Uh oh, Felton gets sicker. Trip #2 to the doctor for Felton. Ceasar starts feeling sick…real sick. Flu like symptoms (fever, sweats, all the fun stuff)
Saturday- Felton sick. Ceasar sick. Tristen is a happy camper…oh wait, oh wait, here it comes…Tristen throws up on me. Tristen caught what I had...the dreaded stomach bug!
Sunday- Felton sick. Ceasar sick. Tristen sick. I took care of everyone.

We made it through the weekend and surely the upcoming week will be brighter. Think again. I have now caught what Felton and Ceasar had/have...flu like symptoms. This has been one big circle of yuckness. Surely, things will start to get back to normal soon.