Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cheeks were made for storage

It has been way too long since I have written on here. It has been a busy few weeks. Busy at work, busy at home, busy busy busy. Alot has happened in the last several weeks (outside of work)...my dad's 60th surprise party, mother's day, introducing real food to my children and my brain is so fried I have to stop there. Mother's day will get its own posting so I will upload some pictures this weekend and write about that amazing day. But for now, I will tell you about the food situation. OMG (for my older readers, that means oh my gosh:)...Tristen has been a hand full. For the first week or so, she spit everything out that we tried. Everything EXCEPT BREAD. We would put cheese, sweet potatoes and green beans in front of her and she would spit it out. The second we put bread on the table, oh she went to town. Felton on the other hand, he will eat whatever you put in front of him. He is easy. So, dinner time has been interesting but it has taught us, ok me, patience. I just smile and encourage. Smile and encourage. This week, things changed drastically. Ceasar has had something for work every night so it has just been me feeding them. I guess Tristen has been showing out for her dad because all of the sudden, she likes everything. It's great! She likes everything, especially broccoli. That's her favorite. But there's a catch. You know those cheeks of hers? The ones that stop people in the streets. Well, she stores all her food in those cheeks like a chipmunk. If you don't believe me just look for yourself. She thinks we don't know. Look at her left cheek...


Felton on the other hand, he just wants to EAT. No storage going on in that mouth.


They make the nights fun!

1 comment: