Monday, August 17, 2009

Giving in to cute temptations

Most days I resist dressing Tristen and Felton alike. When they were newborns, I did it more often than now. I kind of pride myself in not dressing them alike. I don't know why but I just do. But today, I left my pride at the door and put them in outfits that their Aunt Ashley bought for them when they were first born. And, oh my gosh…today, was just too freaking cute. I might have to give in and be "that twin mom" every once in a while. If I’m gonna work twice as hard, then why not reap the shameless benefits of dressing them alike. You tell me. Should I give in more often?

I know it's out of order (Thing 2 and Thing 1) but I only had a few seconds to take the picture before they were off to something new.

Even though this picture may not reflect it, they actually loved these outfits and had fun all day.

1 comment:

Margarita said...

Great pictures! I love the "Thing one and thing two" outfits. Hope you guys are doing well :)