Sunday, November 15, 2009

I like pigs way more than malls

There's a reason I have chosen to keep my kids away from malls. Because I dislike malls. I have never liked shopping. I like cute things but don't like going to look for them. And now to add fuel to my fire, I have recenlty (since having kids) made the discovery that most stores were designed to make life with a double stroller, lets just say, uncomfortable and challenging. Thank you, that was my small rant...

Ceasar and I took Tristen and Felton (my mom met us there) to lenox mall to ride the pink pig. It's a big tradition in Atlanta during the months of November and December. So, we thought we would check it out before the malls got too crazy for the holidays. We thought we could get some shopping done beforehand, ya know, stroll around, window shop, do a few returns, um no...Tristen quickly told us otherwise:). So, we went straight for the ride! They loved it. They were both a bit timid at first but once they realized it was a safe place, they smiled and pointed at everything. It was so cute and I couldn't get enough of them. They are such miracles to me and I just love experiencing life's little moments with them.

After the ride, we took some paparazzi photos. Felton was a little shy, so he grabbed Tristen's hand for a bit of comfort and courage...he's been doing a lot of that lately. She's becoming his comfort blanket. What a sweet sight!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute. I love Tristen's precious legs in the pics. It makes me want to take a bite out of them!