Monday, March 22, 2010

Sacrifices

Some things are just worth sacrificing. I have given up alot over the last 7 weeks...free time, TV watching, heavy dinners, sweets and blogging: ALL TO GET FIT. If you read my New Years commitment post, you know that I vowed to get back in shape this year. Well, I am on week 7 of P90X and I am kicking butt! I work out after the kids go to bed, so, I don't even sit down until 10pm each night. So, yes, my blogging has suffered. Since my nights are spent slimming down, I had to sacrifice some things and blogging was one of them. I have seen great results so I will take the absence from my blog any day of the week! I have seen the light and there is no turning back now.

I promise to update this week with a fun story or two of our hilarious kids. There is a new story that could be told each day. They are toddlers and they are amazing! Back to you soon.

Love, THE NEW FIT MOMMA!

1 comment:

The Morginskys said...

ugh. i bet you look awesome!!!!!!!! i need to get that-i need someone to push me!