Thursday, June 23, 2011

top 10 things they love about their daddy

i am blown away at how many moms think their kids have the BEST daddy in the world. as i scrolled my fb news feed on father's day, i realized that i am not the only one that thinks my babies daddy hung the moon. well, rather than letting my competitive nature come out on this one, we will just have to agree to disagree on who is the best. only kidding, i think it's great that so many moms feel this way. i think daddy's definitely hold a special place in a child's heart but it's probably the moms who love seeing it most. as we were wrapping father's day gifts, i asked tristen & felton to tell me the 10 things they love most about their daddy. it was too sweet not to incorporate into the gift:



there is nothing quite sweeter than seeing the love my kids have for ceasar. he is quite our super hero!

2 comments:

Two Dozen and Change said...

Kim, this is just precious! You need to shadowbox those paper bags! Too cute!!

The Morginskys said...

i LOVE that felton said "he cuts my nails"....that is so sweet....