Wednesday, June 27, 2012

beside each other

at their 4 year old check up, the doctor asked me how they were getting along.  my answer was "90% of the time they are the best of friends, the other 10% is your normal sibling battles".  after thinking about it, im not sure that calling them "the best of friends" really even does it justice.  they have been womb mates,  crib mates, room mates and class mates... and that's just in the first 4 years of their life.  

i rarely refer to them as being twins (because its the only "set up" that i know and in my mind they are just my funny son and my sweet daughter) but it really is undeniable the special bond they share. they are so so so different and have their own interests but one thing they have in common is how much they love each other.  its so clear to me when i watch them...their happy place is beside each other.   i sure love being their mom and catching it all on film.  












No comments: